• We recently hired Resort Renovations for an electrical job at our condo in Sea Colony West. They responded immediately to our request and did a very thorough and excellent job. I highly recommend them as top-notch multi-faceted contractors. We definitely plan to call on them in the future.
• We recently replaced the carpeting in our Sea Colony unit with a beautiful hardwood laminate. Owners of Resort Renovations, Gus and Dawn Gustafson helped us from start to finish removing the old carpet and installing the new flooring – what a huge difference the flooring made to our unit and it was so easy working with Gus and Dawn. All my questions were answered quickly and completely, the work was finished perfectly ahead of schedule without a hitch. Resort Renovations went way beyond the call of duty finding wood floor registers and staining them to perfectly match the new floor. It was a great experience and we would recommend them highly!
• Can you imagine a contractor who takes notes, follows through on every detail, does the little extras without being asked, and completes the job on time? That is Resort Renovations! Their workmanship is first rate and their prices are highly competitive.
We loved working with them!
Ted Farber, TBF Consulting
• As a result of a plugged line from our air conditioner in the crawl space above the second floor, we recently had a leak in the ceiling of the second floor master bathroom. It required an extensive repair, including the cutting out of a portion of the ceiling. Jim Gustafson (Gus) of Resort Renovations LLC repaired it for us. His competent work was done efficiently, and we were extremely pleased with the finished result. Gus did not feel that it was necessary to repaint the entire ceiling which reduced the cost of the repair. Gus was correct. Now that it has dried, it is impossible to see where the damage once existed. We are grateful that he did not leave a mess for us to clean up, and we highly recommend his work.
• Grant and I would be happy to give you and Gus a great referral, especially after all the attention and effort you demonstrated when we had our plumbing leak that ruined a good part of our just purchased Sea Colony condo. You worked very closely with Gale Force, the restoration people, and you provided great information and advice on replacement products and then you oversaw the work as it was being completed. Since we don’t live in the area, we were grateful to be so comfortable trusting you and the crews you lined up to restore our beautiful condo back to where it was before the emergency leak…only you made it better! I also remember all the phone calls I made to you and your endless patience! Not only would we use you again but we would recommend you!
Aquina and Grant Buehrig
• A few weeks ago we decided to update our sons Sea Colony bedroom, of course we called Dawn and Gus Gustafson to help us – it’s a no brainer to reach out to them – they are responsive and their work impeccable. It’s not easy to work a renovation 150+ miles away but Dawn and Gus made it seamless for us – the walls were patched and painted, new pictures, skim boards and skateboards hung on the wall – no easy task to be sure – custom backings were necessary to affix the skateboards to the wall and the skim boards had to be hung just right so the designs were not impacted. The job was a huge success, our son is thrilled and the room looks perfect! Another job Gus and Dawn have done for us, it definitely won’t be the last.
• Ms. Dawn McGonigle Gustafson managed the remodeling of the kitchen and bathrooms in my Sea Colony unit in spring of 2011. The successful and timely completion of the project was due to her very competent attendance to details and ability to ensure correct installation of each and every appliance and item. Her knowledge of all aspects of construction provided peace of mind for me since I was aware that she would be able to anticipate problems and avoid/correct them as they occur. Our confidence in Ms Gustafson was rewarded in a beautiful kitchen and two lovely bathrooms. We know she will apply the same caliber of superior effort in every project she undertakes.
Helen C. Sing
• We have a superb relationship with both Dawn and Gus. In the past few years, at our four bedroom home in the tennis community Gus has done the following for us:
Currently, we have our home in Shaker Heights on the market and are seriously considering making Bethany our base. When we do, we will continue to use Gus for our projects. Both he and Dawn are extremely responsive and easy to work with. We recommend them highly.
• I highly recommend Dawn and Gus and their company, Resort Reservations, as fantastic contractors. They responded very quickly to my request for several plumbing jobs and repairs/replacement of two heavy sliding glass doors to our screened in porch for our condo at Sea Colony West. Their work was excellent, and we were extremely pleased!